Karam Cash is the region’s first eWallet loyalty program. All registered customers of Rehlat are eligible to use Karam on Rehlat. With Karam Cash, customers enjoy quick bookings, attractive offers, easy instant refunds, and no chance of payment failures.
Can't wait for a refund? Just transfer it to your Karam account
Instead of a credit/debit card, use your Karam account to make fast bookings
Avail great offers and discounts applicable exclusive to Karam users
No Payment Failures
Avoid dependency on bank networks & enjoy successful transaction always
- Karam Cash can be earned by participating in various promotional activities of Rehlat such as cashback coupons, referral, and earn.
- Karam Cash has a validity period and should be used within the same or else they expire.
- Karam Cash has usage restrictions.
- Karam+ Cash can be earned when refund is processed or when you transfer direct from your bank account to Karam account.
- Karam+ Cash has no restrictions on usage. Use it for all travel bookings and save more.
- Karam+ Cash has an unlimited validity period.
How can I sign up for Karam?
If you have a Rehlat account, you have a Karam account by default. Go to your My Profile to check your Karam cash. The default KARAM/KARAM+ cash balance is 0. Earn Karam by referring your friends to Rehlat. As soon as they do their first transaction you earn Karam balance.
In case you are not a registered Rehlat user, please register and start using KARAM/KARAM+
I have Karam Cash but I am not able to use this for my booking. Why?
Rehlat has 7 domains
You can view and use your KARAM/KARAM+ cash only in the registered domain.
For example: If you log in to your account on rehlat.com, then the KARAM/KARAM+ Cash visible there can only be used for a booking on rehlat.com only.
I am trying to use my Karam cash on Wego. It is not getting accepted. Can I know why?
KARAM/KARAM+ cash from your wallet can be only used for transactions done directly on our website and mobile app. The KARAM/KARAM+ cash cannot be used for bookings done through our partner sites like Wego, Skyscanner, Kayak, Dohop, FareCompare, etc.
Can I transfer funds from my bank account to Karam?
Yes, you can top up your Karam+ account by transferring funds directly from your bank account.
There is not enough money in my Karam account for booking a ticket. What do I do?
You can pay for your booking either fully or partially by KARAM/KARAM+. Any amount left after using KARAM/KARAM+ could be paid using other payment options like Debit and Credit cards via Visa / Mastercard / Knet / CashU etc.
One of my friends asked me to transfer my KARAM/KARAM+ cash for his booking. Can I transfer my KARAM/KARAM+ cash to my friends?
No, this is not permitted now.
Why am I not able to use the total Karam balance?
You can use complete Karam+ for both flights and hotel booking. However, there is a limit on the usage of Karam. When you are booking your flight and/or hotel, Karam is automatically used. You can check the amount of Karam used for the booking by clicking on “Fare Break Up”.
Why am I not able to use Karam on all bookings?
Karam can be used for all travel bookings except for low cost airlines, Jazeera Airways, SpiceJet, flydubai, flynas, Air Arabia, IndiGo, GoAir, Pegasus, SalamAir, Wataniya Airways, Cebu Pacific, Onur Air, flyadeal, Air India Express, Air Arabia Egypt, Air Arabia Maroc.
Karam+ can be used for all flight and hotel bookings.
How to redeem Karam points while making a new booking?
Applicable Karam points are automatically redeemed when you are making a new booking. Click on the box in the fare break up section to use your Karam for booking.
Note: Karam+ can be used entirely for all the bookings.
Can I transfer KARAM/KARAM+ points to my bank account?
No, you cannot transfer KARAM/KARAM+ points to your account.
How to check KARAM/KARAM+ Balance?
You can check your KARAM/KARAM+ balance by visiting your profile.
Can I use a Coupon Code and KARAM/KARAM+ Balance at the same time on a booking to get more discount?
Yes, you can use a Coupon Code and KARAM/KARAM+ balance simultaneously while making a booking to avail more discounts. However, it also depends on the coupon’s terms and conditions. Therefore, it is advised that you read the terms and conditions of the coupon thoroughly.
Where can I check my KARAM/KARAM+ balance?
Below is the step-by-step procedure for checking your Karam account and its balance.
► Log in to Your Rehlat Account
► Go to My Account
► Click on Karam
Here you can see the balance available in your Karam account along with details about Karam and Karam+ balance.
What are the terms and conditions of Karam cash?
- Karam Cash can be used for flight and hotel bookings done directly on Rehlat via desktop, mweb, & App.
- Karam Cash is non-transferable.
- Karam Cash doesn’t bear interest.
- For bookings made using a combination of KARAM/KARAM+ and other payment methods, in case of cancellation, the refunds would be adjusted in your KARAM/KARAM+ account first and then in your credit/debit/net banking account from which the transaction was made.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made through Karam, the refunds if any after deducting cancellation charges will be processed into the Karam balance. There will be no refund for Karam cash.
- Karam Cash cannot be used for flight bookings on Jazeera Airways, SpiceJet, flydubai, flynas, Air Arabia, IndiGo, GoAir, Pegasus, SalamAir, Wataniya Airways, Cebu Pacific, Onur Air, flyadeal, Air India Express, Air Arabia Egypt, Air Arabia Maroc.
- If you cancel a booking on which you had earned KARAM+ points, you will not be able to use those points and they will automatically appear as ‘canceled’ in your transaction history. If you have already redeemed the KARAM+ points you had earned on the booking that you cancel, we reserve the right to deduct the redeemed amount from your refundable amount as a penalty.
Note: These terms can be amended, modified, or withdrawn by Rehlat at any time without notice.